How ironic, sorta. I wrote on Friday about Black Boxes, then proceeded to lose our own so called Black Box, the back iPod nano we got this past fall. And with it, my Sony full stereo/dj headphones Danielle got me about 7 years ago. I accidentally left them on a bench seat at Starbucks Saturday afternoon after Ronan's nap led to a seat swap with Danielle for milkage. They must have fallen on the floor, cause I never saw them and thus forgot about em. Until I got home an hour later to go for a ride. Went back to bucks and checked for them with the staff and the ladies sitting in the spot and nothin. Big surprise, some shifty lameass 'scored' them. Crime of opportunity. I am so unhappy about this that I can't think about it.
So I did go for that ride, and it was cold. Windy. But the ground was nice, and I felt good to be spinning. My heels were numb when I got home.
Ronan wanted her own coffee yesterday morning at breakfast. She was so close to saying "I need coffee"; she often says 'need' instead of 'want'. It was decaf. She likes it. Not sure what to do with this, she likes to do what we do. Its funny for now.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment